BOSS is Business Networking That Pays!
Become a Member of our Entrepreneur Success Network and:
- Increase your revenues
- with serious referrals that convert to new business
- Decrease your expenses
- with member-to-member discounts and group purchasing power
- Raise your exposure
- through speed business networking meetings, presentations and a complete web profile
- Expand your network
- with other focused and qualified entrepreneurs
- Share with your employees
- enticing member benefits, discounts and business knowledge for your whole company
- Grow and manage your wealth
- through tax planning, financial planning and "wealth consciousness"
A powerful community of forward thinking business partners, financial expertise & group purchasing power – it’s all part of your BOSS membership.
Sign up to receive special offers and updates from BOSS!
My first BOSS meeting I met over 30 service providers. This resulted in 5 immediate written requests for my services."
BOSS provides a great forum to bounce ideas off of, build strategies, and get support in ways that other network forums do not provide."
As a business owner, I feel like I'm part of a club whose members have a vested interest in helping each other by providing value and true service."
Toronto-area entrepreneurs: are you serious about growth, increasing your business network and achieving greater success this year for your business?
Then, it is time to join forces with the BOSSystem and referral network. BOSS is not just another Toronto/GTA-based business networking group where you meet, shake hands and exchange business cards. It is a complete entrepreneur success system and referral network, carefully designed by financial executives and business leaders to significantly impact every area of your business.
Working 9 A.M to 5 A.M….The next day!
Ahhhhh! The joys of self-employment. No demanding bosses, office politics, or snooze-inducing meetings. You can dress how you want, go to the gym midday, and do business on YOUR terms. The flip side—you’re working16-hour days, trying to please everyone (especially clients), continuously running the hamster wheel, and ingesting the bad food that fuels it all. [...]